CARLA Bibliography of Publications and Presentations
This database contains bibliographic information for all publications and presentations that have come out of the projects at the Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition. This work has been created by an interdisciplinary and intercollegiate working group of faculty from the University of Minnesota in the fields of second language acquisition, second language pedagogy, and other disciplines dealing with linguistic issues.
NOTE: you need to specify something for the search or it will return an "error."
Browse by Initiative (sorted by Date - Newest first)
- Articulation of Language Instruction
- Assessment of Second Language
- Content Based Language Teaching with Technology (CoBaLTT)
- Culture and Language Learning
- Immersion Education and Research
- Learner Language
- Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL)
- Maximizing Study Abroad
- Pragmatics / Speech Acts
- Strategies for Language Learning
- Technology and Second Language Learning
- Other: Related & General