The Virtual Picture Album
The thumbnails below represent photographs from the
Virtual Picture Album of the
Less Commonly Taught Languages Project which have been organized into pairs or groups that might be useful for language teachers in preparing lessons.
Clicking on any thumbnail will link you to its full-sized counterpart.
1. Young vs. Old
2. Similarities and Differences: kitchens
3. Similarities and Differences: street car vs. train
4. Norway's Royal Family
5. Picture Series: Having a dinner party --going to the grocery store; salmon; strawberries; the kitchen; the party
6. Picture Series: Taking a train trip --maps; Trondheim (departure); train interior; train en route; Tromsø (destination)
7. Picture Series: Shopping trip --going to the bakery, grocery store, supermarket, buying ice-cream, fruit, paying at the cash register;
Return to the picture grid.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
©1998 The Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved.
This URL: http://carla.acd.umn.edu/VPA/Norway/group.html
Return to the VPA page.
Visit the LCTL Project page.